End Burnout for Good
While not an actual medical diagnosis (yet), in 2019 the World Health Organization (WHO) officially recognized burnout as an “occupational phenomenon." The burnout backlash of 2020 reveals an unprecedented increase in emotional stressors, especially among our most vulnerable populations. Even those who never felt close to burnout before are being pushed to the max, personally and professionally, on a scale we have never seen before.Learn More
What To Expect From Wholeness at Work?
• Professionally designed hard-cover coaching workbook, with spiral binding
• Self-guided and self-paced: Complete in a month or a year – it is up to you
• 182 beautifully designed pages with 16 unique exercises
• Ample space for journaling and reflection
• A share-able Wholeness Circles Facilitator Guide to encourage group learning and community building
What Can Wholeness at Work Do for You?
As an executive, you hold immense responsibility and must guide your team effectively, while also doing what’s best for the company (and staying sane). As the person everyone looks to for the answers, it’s easy to feel like you’re tackling all of this alone, especially if you or your team are facing burnout.
Own your leadership strengths, values and vision to elevate your career and impact quickly.
Identify and eliminate self-imposed roadblocks. Design your work/life from what matters most.
Overcome emotional triggers and take control of difficult or conflict situations.